Monday, August 21, 2006

Alex's survey...A to Z!

So...I know I've been slacking on the blogging...I have a lot I would like to put down in here...but I've been super busy recently, so I'm gonna do a short little fun questionnaire from my friend and then hopefully sometime this weekend I shall update the blog with more random stuff. Perhaps more on food or something.

ABC's
Body: Body: A-Z:


A - Age: twenty sexy
A - Available: Fortunately for all the HOT guys out there...YES, and the not so HOT guys out there...Sure why not.

B - Beer: Horray Beer!
B - Birthday: May 21

C - Car: 05 MB C230K...its fun to drive!
C - Candy: California Crunch at See's ... or the peanut butter pretzels with chocolate at Trader Joe's or gummis

D - Day or night: Day
D - Dog or cat?: dog

E - Easiest person to talk to: Heidi
E - E-mail: gmail

F - Favorite month: May...December because of winter break
F - Favorite color: purple

G - Gummy Bears or worms: tough one...I perfer cocacola bottles
G - Giver or taker: I'm a giver...I enjoy getting people stuff I know will make them happy.

H - Hair Color: Black
H - Hot Dogs or Hamburgers: Hot Dogs...especially the ones at costco for $1.50 with a drink...or dodger dogs.

I - Ice Cream: Love all ice cream...especially cold stones or Baseball Nut at Baskin Robbins.
I - Instrument: I played the flute and trombone in high school. I can play the Korean Folk Song on the piano.

J - Job: research
J - Jail: Never been, never plan to.

K - Kid(s): None...but I got my little cousins that keep me busy and keep my wallet empty.
K - Kindergarten: It's been awhile...I don't remember where I went ... But I think it was New Life.

L - Longest Car Ride: San Francisco Trip...One is way past due...I think I shall go again in September
L - Longest relationship: 4 years...he broke my heart that bastard! But I'd have to say I am so much happier without him.

M - Most comfortable spot: the pool or my bed or my car or the couch...can't decide. All is good.
M - Movie Last Watched: Little Miss Sunshine!!! Funniest movie I've watched in a long time...if you like that dark comedy type! I highly recommend it.

N - Number of Siblings: 1 little sister...she's the best sister anyone could ask for.
N - Number of Tattoos: 1

O - One fear: being alone
O - One regret: Not being able to tell certain people how I really feel about them

P - Pet Peeves: Dramatic people
P - Part of your Personality you like best: I like to laugh and have fun...anywhere and with anyone!! Make the best out of what you have is what I always try to do and always look on the brighter side. I'm not a downer!!

Q - Quiet or Loud: I'm more on the quiet side. Sort of shy if I don't know you.
Q - Quick or Slow: quick with most things...slow with others.

R - Reason to smile: good friends and good family.
R - Reality TV Show: i must admit, i like almost all of them...sad I know...but shall I list them??? Amazing race, top chef, so you think you can dance, project runway, real worlds, workout, queer eye, fresh meat, hell's kitchen, sometimes american idol, what not to wear, and simple life. I know its sad...I'm hooked what can i say.

S - Song Last Heard: Matt Costa Cold December
S - Shoes: I'm at work so its work shoes...New Balance tennis shoes.

T - Time you woke up: 7:30am..snoozed till 8am
T - Time Now: 1:30 pm

U - Unpredictable: sometimes
U - Underwear: I have a lot of fun panties! It's always fun to get funky panties.

V - Vegetable you love: zuchini
V - Vacation spot: Tahiti or Costa Rica or Mexico or South Africa or New Zealand or Egypt or Europe...too many I wanna go to all of them one day.

W- Worst Habit: Burping
W- Weather right now: its getting sunny but a bit overcast this morning by the ocean, it better warm up because I go for my swim tomorrow at the cove.

X - X-rays: I don't like to break bones or be in a situation where I need one.

Y - Year you were born: 1980
Y - Year it is now: 2006....

Z - Zoo Animal: I love the zoo...my favorite is the hippo or the panda.
Z - Zodiac Sign: gemini

woops...time to go get some fro yo, its peach today...yummy. Shimmy Shimmy.

No comments: