Sunday, October 01, 2006

Concerts are fun







This past weekend I went to see Bedouin Soundclash who was playing with Flogging Molly. I was mostly there to see Bedouin and my friend Leina was mostly there to see Flogging Molly. It was so much fun...we drove all the way up to Irvine just to check them out. I am a huge fan of Bedouin but have never seen them live. I thought they were really great, but I think they should have played a little longer...it was too short. Then Flogging Molly came up...so great!! They are so good live. Too much energy and the crowd went crazy...I saw the biggest mosh pit ever, and it was insane! They are definitely a band I would go back to see. Awhile back I also went to an Ozomatli concert. I've seen Ozomatli several times already, a few at UCSD and some up in LA. I absolutely love them, one of my most favorite bands, especially live. They are so much fun and its all positive music which makes them so good live. I haven't seen them for a long time, so it was great to see them again. Plus they are coming out with a new album soon. I'm excited. A few weeks ago I also went to check out Greg Laswell at the Belly Up. His music is on the mellow side. He was also very good live. If you could check him out, I would definitely recommend it. Plus the guy is super cute. Here's a picture of him...how old do you think he is...because I made a bet with my co-worker and I can't seem to find out how old he is...so I'm taking a poll and averaging it and whoever is closer wins the bet. So let me know how old you think he looks!! Thanks.

















Peace Love and MUSIC.

2 comments:

Elephant Eater Comics said...

30

Anonymous said...

32