Sunday, October 08, 2006

Demetri Martin is a funny guy



Demetri Martin opened up his comedy tour in San Diego last Thursday. I have never seen him in person or his shows, but I saw a clip of him on Comedy Central and I thought he was hilarious. So...I really wanted to catch him on his tour "These are Jokes". I am so glad that I was able to go, because he's so funny. I would highly recommend him to anyone out there. And a plus of the evening was that I also got to meet Greg Laswell. It was weird timing because I just had a poll to figure out how old he is...and then I end up meeting him at Demetri Martin's show. Crazy. Anyways...he's even cuter in person and so nice. I was super nervous though, because I think he probably thinks I'm some weird stalker fan or something. Anyways...I took a picture with him...mostly because my co-worker wouldn't believe me if I didn't have proof. I was very excited. very cute and talented Greg Laswell. If you haven't heard of him...go get his album, its worth it.
Peace Love and Laugh

No comments: