Monday, October 30, 2006

The Non-Slutty Outfit



So this past halloween weekend...I had so much fun. It's been a long time since I've had that much fun and mainly I had good ol' alcohol to thank for that. I haven't really been partying so much or drinking as much, not like back in the days. So on Saturday since I didn't have to drive...I figured why not just live it up a bit. And then I discovered about 7 drinks later...I was completely wasted. The best part of the night was the fact that we got to go clubbing downtown in tennis shoes...because we were runners for halloween, although everyone kept on calling us "jazzercisers". I didn't care...I danced the night away in my tennis shoes and walked back to the car with pain-free feet! yeah! So...our outfit was so not slutty...compared to all the other girls downtown who were ho'd up...we kept it real. And we made a workout video!! Let's Get Physical!!

Peace. Love. Happy Halloween.

No comments: