Friday, October 13, 2006

Trying something new

I started thinking about life in general and how to make it more exciting. Sometimes you go through some stressful times with working too much...that you don't get to enjoy life as much. Don't get me wrong, I love my work and I love my co-workers, they make work fun. However, sometimes I feel like I have no time to enjoy the little things in life.
I've decided a few weeks ago that I would at least try something new once a week. So far, its worked out pretty well, and I've learned and done a lot of new things that I usually wouldn't have. I went to a new concert, met new people, and ate new things. Some I liked, some I didn't, but at least I can say that I tried it. It's not a big change in life, but it's something. Possibly I would like to continue this till the end of the year and perhaps onto the next year.
I've gone and seen new bands such as Flogging Molly, Bedouin Soundclash, Greg Laswell, and Demetri Martin.
I've made some new friends.
I tried eating kiwi for the first time...yum.
Tonight I'll try a new bar downtown...The Side Bar. We'll see if its any good.
See, just little things in life.
Peace, Love and happy friday the thirteenth

No comments: