Thursday, November 01, 2007
Pinkberry's is yummy. I understand now why they call it crackberries...and I'm very excited that they are opening up one in Tustin right by my work. Yippie. Everyone should have a little pinkberrys in their life.
There was the whole controversey with Pinkberry's awhile ago with the FDA stating that it's not legally called fro-yo because they make it fresh at the store instead of frozen stuff sent over. Either way...I don't think I really care how they make it as long as they make it because it's yum. The only downside is that it's a bit pricey for Fro-Yo. And I do miss all the different flavors of frozen yogurt at the Scripps Green Hospital which you can buy by weight!
Peace. Happiness. and Love to Nani.
Sunday, August 12, 2007
My last adventure was going on a speed dating event with my friends. I can't believe that I went through it. I was so nervous, I think the first guy I talked to, I was so nervous that my hands were shaking. Not very good. So I ended up talking to 10 something guys...most of the guys were very pleasant to talk to, and a few I know exactly why they are single...which leads me to think, perhaps some of them think the same about me. The worst part of the whole thing is at the end you need to find out if you have any matches...and my worst fear is that I will have no matches at all. So far...my fear has come true. AHHHHH!!! In the beginning my outlook was determined to find myself a man...or at least some friends to hang out with. But now I'm becoming more and more discouraged. We'll see...I'm not going to give up, but I'm definitely not as confident anymore. I think I'll be hitting the gym more often...that might help.
Other than that...other news...I haven't posted for a long while so here's what happened.
1. I got a job at Medtronics, Inc. Microbiology lab.
2. I am experiencing a lot of what Los Angeles has to offer, like "Sing A Long Sound of Music" at the Hollywood Bowl.
3. I went to vegas for my birthday which was the best vegas birthday trip ever!!
4. Watched Transformers, which I truly think was the best movie I've seen this year!! It was completely surreal to see Optimus Prime on the big screen.
5. My wonderful San Diego trip, which I was sad to see Uli leave, but got pretty piss drunk that weekend, so it was good times.