Thursday, November 01, 2007

Crackberry? ... YES please.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pinkberry's is yummy. I understand now why they call it crackberries...and I'm very excited that they are opening up one in Tustin right by my work. Yippie. Everyone should have a little pinkberrys in their life.

There was the whole controversey with Pinkberry's awhile ago with the FDA stating that it's not legally called fro-yo because they make it fresh at the store instead of frozen stuff sent over. Either way...I don't think I really care how they make it as long as they make it because it's yum. The only downside is that it's a bit pricey for Fro-Yo. And I do miss all the different flavors of frozen yogurt at the Scripps Green Hospital which you can buy by weight!

Peace. Happiness. and Love to Nani.

No comments: