Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Avenue Q at the Cerritos Performing Arts Center

My first puppet musical...I know it sounds pretty cheesy and maybe even a bit childish. But this is not your ordinary sesame street puppet. This is more of the rated R sesame street puppets. I heard a lot of great things about the Avenue Q and so I jumped on the chance when it came to the Cerritos Performing Arts Center. I haven't been inside the CPAC since I was in high school, so it's been over 10 years. You can catch my review of CPAC on yelp.

I would suggest Avenue Q for people who just graduated college and have no idea what they want to do in life. That was ME! I completely fell in love with every single character in the play. I felt like they covered a wide array of different phases that one will go through in life. Just a fair warning...there will be puppet drinking and puppet sex! oh my!

So if your ever wondering whats your purpose in life...come watch Avenue Q and it will definitely give you a different presepective in life!! I loved it.

No comments: